- Facilitate airside and landside handling in liaison with all contracted ground services provider to expedite departures, include to warehouse, load planer and flight dispatcher, etc.
- Supervise related parties to ensure all departure flights are working towards on-time and safe
- Ensure operation comply with company manual and industrial regulation e.g., CAD, IATA, ICAO, etc.
- Process final checking for the accuracy of all post-flight documentation include to Loading Instruction/Weight and Balance/NOTOC
- Basic understanding various product e.g., Rigid cargo, Dangerous goods, Live animal
- Participate with eAWB project coordinator (e.g., Headquarter, Warehouse, Outsource service providers, cargo forwarders, etc.)
- Perform duties as designated by Freight Service Manager
- Secondary educated or Tertiary educated or equivalent
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience with at least 3 years supervisory experience, airline experienced is advantage
- Good experience in cargo ground operation (Airside/Landside)
- Good in Microsoft Word, Power Point & Excel
- IATA training certificate’s holder is advantage
- Willing to perform shift duty
- Valid Driving License
We offer competitive salary and fringe benefit including 5 day work, transportation allowance, overnight shift allowance and medical insurance to successful candidate. Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salary by email via "Apply Now" .
Applicants who are not invited for interview within two weeks may consider their applications not successful.
Personal data collected will be kept in confidential and used for recruitment purpose only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.