* To provide guest service and enhance the satisfaction from our guests
* Routine documentation
* Diploma or above
* Knowledge of Opera System is an advantage
* Fluent in both Mandarin & English
* Good communication skills & good team player
* Organize and can work under pressure
* Shift work
Interested applicants please send your resume stating your current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 2204 6900.
All information is collected for recruitment purpose only. Candidates who have not been invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful
Ibis North Point, the European leader in economy hotels offers guests the highest level of service and the ultimate in comfort in its category at the best market price. The brand guarantees its customers all over the world a consistent offer: a modern, connected and soundproofed room, an innovative and supremely comfortable bed.
We also provides regular review meeting on your career development and supports to your employment with Ibis North Point.