We are currently looking for a front-end web developer to manage, build and analyse our company’s websites. The successful candidate will be involved in website development, implementation and analysis. Your duties may include some or all of the following:
- Build/Implement the company’s responsive websites and execute digital marketing activities across company websites, SEM and SEO
- Work closely with Design, Editorial and Technical teams on web projects
- Manage company blogs and send out EDMs
- Monitor and analyse website / web projects data and performance
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Degree in computer science, IT or related field
- 0-3 years of work experience as a webmaster / web developer / digital marketing officer
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Familiarity with Wordpress is a plus
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#8546|
ClarityEnglish publishes online resources for teaching and learning English. Since 1992, our programs have helped students in specific language areas: grammar, reading, writing, pronunciation, study skills and IELTS.
We also have co-published online materials with leading ELT providers, including the British Council, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press and telc. Our programs are used by over a million people per year.
ClarityEnglish is the Winner of the English Speaking Union President's Award (UK), Winner of the Hong Kong Business Awards (SME), Winner of the Hong Kong ICT Award, Best Product (Road to IELTS) and finalist of the British Council ELTons Innovation Award.
Click here to find out more about us.