We’re Webs S’ up, a digital consultancy with a singular mission – We Enhance Engagement.
Join us to become a Webs S’ up family member!
You will be entitled to a competitive salary and attractive staff benefits including:
- Annual leave, paid sick leave, compensation leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave and compassionate leave
- Five-day work week in Kowloon Bay Office
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Friendly working environment and work-life balance culture
What do you need to do?
- Develop mobile/web app frontend targeted for thousands of users
- Apply best industry practice & setup with HTML5/CSS3/JS standard
- As a quality gatekeeper for front end deliverables
- An in-house resource to identify and provide quick fix for front end coding problem
- Work closely with the design and development team
What do you need to have?
- A strong knowledge and experience of HTML5 / CSS3 (SASS)
- Experience of Reactjs, jQuery, Vue and API integration
- Experience of Zurb Foundation / Bootstrap
- A good knowledge and experience of Responsive Web Build
- An understanding of design and UI / UX principles
- Use of version control tools like GIT
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the senior position