• Higher Diploma or BSc or above, Major in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical and Electronic Engineering/ Mathematics / Physics or related disciplines
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Programmer
• Test program logic and coded programs, and prepare documentation for production
• Be part of the technical agile team and work with a group of developers and engineers on the development and delivery
• Assist Project Manager and Team Lead and participate in all technical aspects
• Support Operation Team and provide continuous improvement on the operation and service.
• 1 - 2 years of development experience using Java(J2EE), MVC Framework and MySQL.
• Knowledge of building complex layouts using HTML and CSS
• Knowledge in Redis, MongoDB and NoSQL is an advantage
• Knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS), Android and iOS is an advantage
• Knowledge in NodeJS, PHP, GoLang, ReactJS is an advantage
• Strong sense of responsibility and eager to learn.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, and highly presentable
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#7049|
I-Charge Solutions International (ICS) provides smart solutions to utility companies, carpark owners, building management office (BMO) and owners’ corporations (OC) to enable, monitor and analyse EV charging stations inexpensively and swiftly. We have established charging stations in public and private locations such as residential estates, hospitals, and hotels, etc. We are interested in anything to do with sustainable energy, smart mobility & IoT.
To understand more about our company and the service, please see the information below or download the Bolt EV charging app:
Mobile App: http://www.bolt-hk.com/download