Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop enterprise web and mobile applications (front-end & back-end)
- Define API with back-end team
- Unit testing / integration testing - development and execution
- Technical diagnosis and resolution
- Research on automation and best practice methods
- DevOps and CICD - involving kubernetes, openshift and clouds
- Internal and external projects
- Opportunity for overseas travel
This is a great opportunity for someone who excels at building mission-critical applications and who thrives in a creative, challenging and fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
In addition to a competitive salary, paid leave and medical benefits.
- Performance-based bonuses
- Work with an award winning insurtech/fintech team
- Work with multi-national clients
- Fast career progression
- Remuneration is based on contribution not years of experience
- Higher Diploma in IT, or Bachelor in Computer Science or related degrees
- Minimum 2 years related working experience
- Working knowledge of:
- Reactjs / React Native or related component based framework
- Nodejs and Redux
- HTML & CSS
- Advantageous to have:
- Objective C
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- React Native, good communication, team player, and passionate in delivering high standard.
Applicants with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Software Engineer or Senior Systems Analyst Equivalent. Fresh graduates will be considered for an entry level position.
To apply, press the Apply button below and send us your CV with your availability and current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Information you provide will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.