We are looking for Full-Time Customer Services & Administrative Assistant (Sheung Wan)
- Support daily administrative work and education materials development
- Provide professional and comprehensive customer service aiming to establish and retain relationship with students/parents.
- Interact and work directly with parents and students via smooth handling of walk-in/telephone/email inquiries and lesson booking.
- Ensure the smooth running of day-to-day reception operation of the centre
- Tertiary education students/graduates with excellent communication & interpersonal skills, years of experience from 0 to 5 years
- Previous experience in customer service and hospitality is a definite advantage.
- Able to work in a muti-cultural environment.
- Good command of speaking in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
- Attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Competency in microsoft word and excel
- Some background on php, html preferred
Salary rate and Benefits
- Very competitive salary, subject to experience
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including outpatient, hospitalisation, specialist, Chinese herbalist and dental services
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, marriage leave and paternity leave
- Overtime payment
- Promotion opportunities
- Team building activities
- Sports morning
> During probation: Monday to Friday: From 10:00am – 7:00pm, Saturday 9:00am –6:00pm(including 1 hour lunch time)
> After probation: 5 days for 3 weeks and 6 days for 1 week
> Including one hour lunch break
$14K - $20K (subject to academic & working experience)
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You can also attach your tailored CV which we will use to review applications.(Summer job will not be considered).
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidential.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#2507|
Cana Elite is a leading education centre in Hong Kong. Cana was founded by graduates from Cambridge University, MIT and University of Toronto. We believe in providing quality education to the local Hong Kong community and we have strong commitment in social services.
Cana Elite specializes in academic programmes for students following international curricula (including IB, GCE, IGCSE, AP), standardized test preparations (ACT, SAT, IELTS, TOEFL) as well as educational planning and consultation service.