Kidversity is formed by highly experienced early childhood educators and professionals that care about early childhood education whole-heartedly. We provide comprehensive training and education for infants/toddlers/preschoolers from the age of 0-6 years. Our curriculum is specially designed to meet all learning needs of children at different stages. Our aim is to guide children to learn and develop all roundly in a creative environment where a good foundation can be laid for future studies and personal development.
- Deliver training programs to 6 months to 6 years old children.
- Responsible for training operations and administration, training seminars and consultancy services.
- Maintain and enhance the quality of training materials and manuals.
- Understand the current nursery education trends and systems.
- Solicit feasible solution to meet customers’ needs in a timely manner.
- At least 1 year of experience in teaching, program design, curriculum planning or equivalent.
- Experience in playgroup or leaning center.
- Degree and /or with teaching qualification such as early childhood education and playgroup tutoring is preferred.
- Fluent or native-like English is a must.
- Passionate about teaching, love kids and welcome challenges.
- Strong sense of classroom management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive, independent, responsible, punctual and diligent.
- Willing to work on weekdays/weekends.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.