Amazing NET Teaching Opportunity
i-SOPHY Education Centre is a part of A.S.K Education Group, is currently seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated tutor in Tseung Kwan O. Our company has been successfully teaching children since 2011 in Sai Wan Ho, Kwun Tong and Tseun Wan. Newly opened, fun and vibrant centre in TKO seeks full time NET teacher.
WE are currently looking for someone that can create and deliver engaging lessons to diverse groups of students at all levels to include; phonics, all grammar, comprehension and oral skills. The teacher should promote enthusiasm for learning all parts of the curriculum, and include fun activities and games.
Teacher Job Duties:
- Develops lesson plans which meets school model
- Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and to update relevant information and include new developments in education
- Manages the ability and levels of students
- Adapts curriculum to fit student needs while maintaining overall class progress
- Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement (weekly and monthly)
- Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students
- Communicates with any and all other staff members who engage with students
- Communicates with parents as per school guidelines on a regular basis, including presenting student progress reports and informing parents of requisite student discipline
- Maintains order and discipline among students while promoting safety and compliance with school rules and guidelines
- Attends occasional continuing education events and staff events
- Attends and takes part in school meetings on curriculum, organisation, and guidelines
Teacher Skills and Qualifications:
At least a TEFL/TESOL certificate plus previous teaching experience. Class Management Skills, Curriculum Building, Lesson Planning, Extensive Knowledge of Relevant Teaching Subject Area, Adaptable Teaching Practices, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Patience, Empathy, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Developed Organisational Skills, Prioritisation, Relationship Building.
- The perfect applicant will be met with an wonderful team and organisation that is engaging, fun, polite and passionate about providing excellent teaching to students and support for their parents
- Sponsored visa if necessary
- Career progression (expected expansion within 2021/22)
Please forward you CV along with expected salary.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.