Our client is a billion-dollar family office. To cope with their operations, they are looking an experienced fund accountant / operation manager to take care of their investment operations.
- Review NAVs for hedge and PE fund portfolios
- Arrange cash transfer for fee payment, subscription & redemption order and investment activity
- Calculate management fee, performance fee, carried interest, IRR
- Prepare capital call, distribution notices and working file for K-1 reports
- Prepare financial statements for audit purpose and resolve auditor’s enquiries
- Work closely with Prime Brokers, Fund Administrators, and other counterparts to ensure all trade discrepancies and settlement issues are resolved
- Liaise with tax advisors and auditors to ensure proper tax filing, calculation, and fund audits are conducted
Key elements to be a good fit:
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or other related discipline
- 5 - 10 years of fund accounting / operation experience
- Candidates from fund admins are welcome
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Stable, team player, willing to work on ground duties
- Immediately available
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.