- Day-to-day administration of the funds and valuation.
- Preparation of accounts for funds.
- Assisting with orders for trades.
- Ensure prompt and accurate daily trade executions and settlement of trades.
- Prepare valuation reports for private portfolio accounts.
- Assisting with account openings and other on-boarding activities
- Provide support to Investment Managers and Analysts.
- Provide research support to analysts for investment ideas.
- Continued improvements of processes and workflow.
- At least 1-2 years experience in audit, settlement, accounting or fund administration.
- Good knowledge of funds business.
- Proficiency in the use of spread sheets, knowledge of VBA is preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Our company provide
- Medical insurance (including spouse and children)
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonus
- Study leave
- Bank Holiday
Fresh University graduates are welcome to apply as Assistant Fund Administrator.
We offer competitive compensation package to the right candidate. Please click 'Apply Now' and apply with a detailed resume with current & expected salary to us.
All applications will be treated in strictly confidential. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 2 months may consider that their applications are unsuccessful.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.