Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
1) Responsible for evaluating and monitoring investments in different funds pursuing systematic strategies.
2) Report to directly to the Portfolio Manager responsible for this strategy.
3) Maintain investment coverage of systematic hedge funds across the globe Source new investments, participate in on-site due diligence meetings and conduct research
4) Write investment recommendations and present to the Investment Committee
5) The successful candidate will play a key role in all phases of the investment process, including meet clients to review their portfolio
1) An undergraduate degree with a concentration in a quantitative field.
2) At least 1-3 years of experience in investment management or financial research
3) Ability to operate under pressure in a dynamic and competitive environment
4) Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
5) Good communication and interpersonal skills
6) Mature, self-motivated, outgoing, service-oriented and responsible
7) Eager to make incredible income
Our attractive remuneration package also includes Competitive Package and Excellent comprehensive In-house training programs provided.
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.Interested candidates, please contact Ms. Miranda Cheung at 6214 2381 for further enquiry.
|Job ref no.||CT3118847-01#0012|