Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and organizing for the smooth execution of all areas of gallery exhibitions
- Art and art market research
- Providing support for sales team
- Creating E-catalogues, press releases, presentations, and other content material
- Performing administrative tasks
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in AI or Photoshop is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year work experience in related field
- Strong sense of responsibility, attention to detail, and self-motivated
We look forward to receiving your CV, with the subject “Application to the post of Gallery Exhibition Executive" by clicking Apply Now .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#9602|
Founded by Pearl Lam, Pearl Lam Galleries is a leading force within Asia’s contemporary art scene and beyond. With over 20 years of experience exhibiting Asian and Western art, the Galleries in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Singapore are dedicated to championing artists who rigorously challenge and re-evaluate perceptions of artistic practice across various visual disciplines.
Pearl Lam Galleries Hong Kong Pedder seeks a dynamic and highly organized Gallery Exhibition Executive. The tasks will be broad reaching and an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable experience within a leading and international contemporary art organization.