European buying office in outdoor/garden furniture items - main markets are Europe, France and South America – clients are mainly retailers, hypermarkets and specialty stores in South Europe and South America - we are looking for a SENIOR MERCHANDISER (garden furniture) - with details as follows :
- F.5 or DSE graduates
- Business level in English and Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- 5 to 8 merchandising experience; of which over 2 years in outdoor/garden furniture
- Excellent knowledge of product costing and the delivery lead time
- Proficient in material sourcing and supplier management
- Excellent price negotiation skill
- Experience in European, French or South Amercian market is a plus
- Experience in buying offices or trading companies is a plus
- Report to the Merchandising Manager
- Perform full spectrum of merchandising & sourcing duties in garden furniture
- Attend Fairs and exhibition for sourcing new items with appropriate cost and quality as per company/buyers requirements
- Source new suppliers and new products
- Maintain good business relationship with current suppliers
- Negotiate costs: commercial terms, marketing budget and samples, price and others
- Arrange sample delivery to laboratory, to customer or to overseas office
- Manage order placing and order follow-up
- Ensure orders quality assurance in term of constructional check by laboratory and finished goods inspection
- Dal with quality discussion with suppliers and coordinate with internal quality department
- Manage after-sales services
- Communicate with Technical Laboratory (3rd parties) and Company in-house Quality control
- Pre-production check in term of quality and inspection
- Coordinate with Quality control and provide correct information for finished goods inspection
- China trips needed
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Office location : TST East
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Merchandiser (garden furniture) – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.