Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
What will you do?
In this position, you will join our Infrastructure business, where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that ‘bring ideas to life’ for our clients across all types of infrastructure projects. The recruited Geotechnical Engineers are to be deployed under a body-shopped Geotechnical Engineers to the Hong Kong Housing Authority (HKHA):
· The body-shopped Geotechnical Engineers are responsible to the Contract Manager or his representatives, or Director’s Representative (DR) or his representatives of the Housing Department when so required to work for the HKHA contracts or projects.
· The body-shopped Geotechnical Engineers may be required to representative the HKHA and/or the Contract Manager.
· To carry out geotechnical engineering works design, site supervision and/or conduct design coordination and liaison for projects or Construction Contract(s) or works under direct instructions and supervision of a Senior Professional to be appointed by the DR.
We know today’s complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imaging engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future. You will also need:
· a Corporate Membership of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers in Geotechnical Discipline, or equivalent;
· a Registered Professional Engineer in Geotechnical Discipline registered under the Engineers Registration Ordinance;
· a minimum of two years' post-qualification experience in geotechnical design and/or site supervision of geotechnical works after obtaining the qualification mentioned above.
· have obtained during the Period of Service a valid Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card) issued according to Section 6BA(2) of the Factories and Industrial Undertaking Ordinance or equivalent.
Our Aurecon Attributes define our way of being – they are a collection of qualities that makes us who we are. Individually and collectively, they unleash the true power of Aurecon, they make us stand out from the crowd and are critical to our success. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you. To find out what your key attribute is, take the test here.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
Headquartered in Australia, Aurecon is a leading international engineering, design, advisory company bringing vital engineering experience, technical capability and design expertise to an extensive range of markets.
Over the past 85 years, our team of more than 5,000 experts located in over 30 cities across the globe have collaborated with our clients and partners to reimagine, shape and engineer clever, innovative and sustainable solutions to solve some of the world’s most complex challenges.
In Asia, where the region is undergoing rapid transformation in areas of sustainability, digital and infrastructure, we lead by being innovative, flexible and nimble. We embrace design-led thinking – an approach that is guided by digital engineering, the user experience and sustainability – ensuring that the work we do is future ready and one that leaves a legacy for the next generation.
We seek to foster human achievement in all aspects of our work. We empower our people to make a difference through innovation and teamwork and our projects are widely recognised for engineering and technical excellence.
Aurecon employs inspirational and energetic people. We aim to recruit and retain the best talent and we are committed to unleashing the potential of our people by challenging them with interesting work and giving them the support and autonomy they need to achieve their goals.
Our Hong Kong office provides Consulting Engineering Services including civil, structural, geotechnical, tunnelling, rail, bridges, mechanical, electrical, fire engineering, environmental, acoustic, sustainability, façade and other speciality technical services for clients on various types of building and transport infrastructure projects.
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website