Are you savvy about how to manage funding? Can you help to optimize returns and reduce costs? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• optimize the collateral and funding profile of the equities business, with primary responsibility over the secured funding portfolios
• develop funding solutions for Asia Pacific markets, including trapped capitals and liquidity, and exchange collateralization
• facilitate continued growth of the client business through inventory and hedging solutions
• partner with sales to develop new funding relationships and deliver products to clients
You'll be working in the Global Equity Finance funding team in Hong Kong. The funding team manages the scarce resources of the equities business, including balance sheet, funding and risk weighted assets, helping to reduce costs, optimize returns, and facilitate client business. We work closely with the sales and trading teams across equities, and broader investment bank, and interacts directly with our clients.
• prior trading experience or exposure to secured funding markets in Asia
• advanced analytical skills, able to develop and produce funding analytics
• coding and programming experience
• able to develop and maintain client relationships
• a critical thinker who communicates clearly
• a self-starter, able to innovate and create new solutions independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, Apply Now !
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||227092BR (CT3126127-01#1337)|