Our client, an electronics manufacturing company, is now looking for the below talent to fill their team as below:
- Improve logistics structure and bidding process management for global logistics
- Coordinate with 3PL about all inbound/outbound shipments
- Assist in daily logistics arrangement and operations
- Support ad-hoc assignments and projects
- Prepare monthly report on cost analysis, 3PL performance, market research, etc.
- Higher Diploma or above with at least 3 years working experience in supply chain and global logistics operations
- Independent, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English and Mandarin, knowledge in Japanese is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in pricing / cost analysis is an advantage
- Immediate Available is preferred
- 5-day work
- Double pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- OT Allowance
- Kowloon East
Interested parties please send your English CV in MS Word/ PDF format by clicking Apply Now.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3121062-01#2526|
With over 15 years business experience in Asia, we provide professional service to job seekers and our clients in permanent placement and temporary staffing.
Our Professional Consultants are always pleased to support you, just give a call at (+852) 2537 2557.
If you want to know more vacancies or job details, please take a look at our website: