A global US PE fund strong in real estate investment which ranked in the top 20 list worldwide is looking for a junior lawyer to join its in-house legal team in Hong Kong.
The ideal candidate should 1) have a law degree; 2) read and write Mandarin and has strong English writing skills trained at an international law firm; 3) with a proven commitment to one junior position; 4) have a work experience for at least two years.
1) review Non-Disclosure Agreements in English and Chinese;
2) assist the two senior legal counsels in the office regarding deal closing documents, investment structure documents, and banking finance documents;
3) update documents and maintain the company's database which manages its portfolio companies in Asia to reflect their activities
4) provide legal translation from Chinese to English/English to Chinese in less complicated projects
5) perform ad hoc and special projects as assigned
Company: located in the Landmark in Central with team members from a multinational background.
Please contact us immediately by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or call us on +852-37579844 for more details.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117352-01#7367|