Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary, the incumbent will provide strong meeting support for the Corporation’s Board and Committees’ meetings (including the vetting of meeting materials and taking minutes), manage and coordinate all governance and legal activities for the Corporation with the Park’s legal counsel. He/ she will provide governance advice and guidance, monitor compliance within the Corporation and implementation of good governance principles and systems. He/she will also render support to the CFO on all matters relating to the Board and its sub-committees.
- Degree in Company Secretary, Corporate Governance and Compliance or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ working experience in managerial position in corporate governance / company secretary services in a corporation
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Laws
- Good communication and fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Analytical and investigative skills, Results and team oriented, Interpersonal skills
- High standard of professionalism and integrity
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0324|
Opened in January 1977, Ocean Park is Hong Kong’s premier educational theme park. The current park covers more than 915,000 square metres of land and features a diverse selection of world-class animal attractions, thrill rides and shows divided between the Waterfront and the Summit. Operated by the Ocean Park Corporation, a statutory board, it runs on prudent financial principles. It aims to provide elements of entertainment, education and conservation at an affordable price to the local citizens and overseas tourists of Hong Kong.