Every story has a beginning...
At Disney, we are storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through developing and utilizing cutting-edge technology and to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. It is now your chance to join our talented parks and resorts team as a Graduate Engineer that make major business decisions, planning for future development and providing back-end support to the business.
Graduate Engineer Program 2019 Overview
Graduate Engineer - Facility Services
Undertake responsibilities across attraction, facility & hotel maintenance, horticulture, engineering design, quality assurance and project works.
1. Architecture & Facilities Engineering – Lead the architectural, electrical & mechanical design process for facility projects
2. Engineering Services – Maintain the good condition of facilities, including attractions, hotels, offices, break rooms, horticulture, etc.
• Attraction Maintenance
• Central Shops
• Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance
• Building, Architectural & Landscape Maintenance
3. Facility Asset Management – Execute facility projects while upholding our high safety and quality standards, all while remaining within budget and on schedule
4. Ride & Show, Scientific Systems and Quality Engineering – Oversee the safety and reliability of all ride and show related attractions
• 2-year HKIE (Scheme “A") accredited program that focuses in the disciplines of Electrical (ELL) and Mechanical (MCL)
• Job rotations across different functional teams in Facility Services
• Dedicated career fast track to nurture professional engineer
• Manager assigned for each trainee as mentor to provide on-job-training, coaching and insights for personal development
• Hold a recognized university Engineering degree, preferably in Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services or any other related disciplines
• Have not worked in a full-time capacity for more than 2 years
• Energetic, creative and strong team-players
• Flexible with strong desire to succeed
• Excellent command of English and Chinese
• Have the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR
Previous work experience at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (e.g. Part Time Host) or any other Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage.
• Application deadline: December 31, 2018
• Selection: January - March 2019
• Visit https://jobs.disneycareers.com/hkdl-internships for more information.
We offer an exceptional benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment. For further details and to submit an application, please visit our company website :https://jobs.disneycareers.com/hkdl-english
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. For applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their resume, their applications will be retained for up to 2 years and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.