What We Do
We develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems.
With the knowledge you have gained from your studies, you will assist the project manager to carry out engineering drafting work, analyze and coordinate project in accordance with client’ s specification and contract requirements for complex world class Buildings, Rail Systems, Civil and Infrastructure projects.
You will provide highly professional consulting services to prestigious clients such as financial institutions, governments and quasi-government instrumentalities.
In addition to the functions detailed below, you are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Carries out tasks as detailed by the Project Manager
- Works as part of a team
- Can report progress of workload as required
- Can communicate clearly and effectively when required
- Can complete work to the Quality Standards applicable to the project as directed
- Can learn new skills, with guidance
- Demonstrates a professional attitude
- Contributes to a shared ownership of workload
- Has a proactive approach to projects and systems
What you’ll need
- You’ll be graduating in 2018 with a Master or Bachelor degree in Structural, Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering disciplines
- You’ll be passionate with the curiosity and creativity to solve problems
- You’ll want to stretch and inspire us, speaking up about any new ideas you have
- You’ll want to throw yourself in from day one and put your studies into practice
- You’ll know it is important to keep everyone in the loop and will demonstrate this through excellent communication skills
- You’ll enjoy working in a team environment, sharing ideas and collaborating with colleagues
- You’ll have confidence to work under pressure with the ability to prioritize and plan effectively
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long term prospect to the right candidate. For interested parties, please click here to apply with your resume, transcripts and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.