We are looking for talents, who hold Bachelor degree or above attained in 2019 or 2020, or who will graduate in 2021, for either of the following R&D aspects. We offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent career prospects, and a comprehensive training in Hong Kong and PRC (on-the-job training in PRC for at least 6 months) in the first 18 months of employment to the right candidate.
Position A: Analog Design
- Perform analog and mixed-signal circuit design and system integration;
- Supervise physical layout and perform design verification;
- Participate in design review and engage in design flow / methodology improvement;
- Compile design documentation and test report.
Position B: Digital Design
- Perform logic design, RTL coding, design verification, logic synthesis, DFT and static timing analysis;
- Develop verification environment and coverage closure;
- Support wafer level testing and silicon evaluation.
Position C: Physical Design Verification
- Develop DRC/LVS/LPE/PERC deck and necessary script (experience in Calibre is an advantage);
- Responsible for QA flow to ensure the quality of the verification command file;
- Communicate with engineers to provide solutions on verification area;
- Learning for new verification tool and develop related deck;
- Performing layout of custom analog circuit blocks;
- Placing, routing and integrating digital standard cell blocks.
Position D: Physical Design
- Perform full and semi-custom IC layout construction by using various IC layout and verification tools;
- Responsible for project tape out.
Position E: Product Engineering
- Monitor the new product development progress;
- Prepare IC specification & documentation;
- Perform IC evaluation, characterization and qualification;
- Application support to customers;
- Develop hardware and software for IC evaluation and demo.
- Bachelor Degree or above in,
- Electronic Engineering or equivalent (for Position A to D);
- Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Science or equivalent (for Position E).
- Strong passion in semiconductor/IC industry;
- With relevant work experience and knowledge is an advantage;
- Able to work proactively, independently and meet schedule requirement;
- With strong analytic, problem solving and communication skill;
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English & Mandarin.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.