At Pfizer, we are committed to developing talent and empowering our colleagues to achieve success while working together for a healthier world.
Commencing every year in June/July, our 18-month program provides our Graduate Trainee with abundant learning opportunities to explore career interests and gain practical experience inside one of the world's most admired companies.
You will be offered invaluable exposure and learning opportunities in at least one of the following functions:
1) Commercial Function: Sales and Marketing
2) Enabling Functions: Finance, Human Resources, Procurement
3) Platform Functions: Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Legal
1. Final year university students in any discipline; or recent graduate with less than one
year of working experience
2. Passionate for a long-term career development in the pharmaceutical industry
3. Enjoy dynamic working environment and job rotations to different business functions
within our company
4. Career-driven and eager to learn
5. Excellent communication & presentation skills with proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Commencement of Program
31 December 2018
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#4215|
At Pfizer, we apply science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to set the standard for quality, safety and value in the discovery, development and manufacturing of medicines for people and animals. Our diversified global health care portfolio includes human and animal biologic and small molecule medicines and vaccines, and many of the world's best-known consumer products.