Our client is an industry-leading global brand ownership & marketing organization that manages, creates & elevates a growing portfolio of high-equity lifestyle fashion brands. They’re now hiring:
Graphic Artist/ Junior Designer
This position is responsible for supporting the design team in all aspects of creating and executing the seasonal collection (from concept to final proto samples) as well as any special projects. Furthermore, this position will work with the designers as well as supporting the creation of initial pattern concepts in graphics, prints and yarn dyes.
• Generates computer sketches in correct pattern, colors, graphics and trims.
• Design, recreate, manipulate and recolor prints using Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Ensures communication between design function and non-design team members such as Tech and Product Development.
• Assist in executing concepts with the design team utilizing critical attention to detail and a sense of urgency to meet all department deadlines.
• Point of view, strong color and design sense for commercial items applicable to the China market. Cost effective design is a must.
• Prepare for meetings, organize assets and communicate style info to partners and the product development team.
• Sketching and editing cad boards as requested.
• Execute detail sketches with stitching and construction instructions, bill of materials and pitch art pages for techpacks.
• Maintain fabric, trim and original retail sample libraries.
• Minimum AA Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel and Mac.
• 4+ years design experience.
• Excellent written & communication skills in Mandarin and English
Interested parties, please click “APPLY” then submit your CV AND project portfolio with your current and expected salary for further processing.
|Job ref no.||CT3128816-01#1951|
Talent Spot Group (CNB Express Talent-Spot Asia Co., Ltd), founded in Shanghai in 2009, is a HR solutions provider operating in 6 countries within the Asia Pacific region. We offer a wide platform of HR services to our clients catering to more than 100 cities across China. With the growth of our business and to meet the increasing demand of HR services from our clients, we have operations in more than 10 branch offices across China. In 2014, our annual revenue reached more than RMB 700 million Yuan and we have more than 300 employees across China. We have offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam across Asia Pacific region.
Our Core Values: