Job profile: Under supervision of Department Managers, you will follow-up Graphical duties of OEM & ODM projects (hard & soft toys), coordinate different stages of the product & especially packaging development. Responsible for packaging development, existing items graphical modification development, quotations, transportation test evaluation, etc. You will be traveling to China if needed.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed. Candidate with Higher Diploma (in Graphical Design) or related qualification will be considered a priority.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin.
- Hardworking and willing to work under seasonal pressure.
- Creative, self-motivated, highly innovative and with good co-ordination and communication skills.
- Following project development and monitoring the production.
Selected candidates will be invited to join IMC Toys HK's young & dynamic team (office in TST East), and will be offered an attractive package, including:
- Competitive salary (conditional year end one month salary & conditional performance bonus).
- 5 days work (from 9:30am to 6:30pm).
- 15 days annual leave (+1 additional day for each 3-year period max 3 days).
- Group medical and life insurance plan after 6 months period.
Interested parties should send full resume, and cover letter (specifying availability and expected salary) by clicking “Apply Now”. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.