- Prioritize and ensure timely and accurate completion of marketing projects and tasks assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Assist in production and updating of sales and marketing materials
- Assist in pre-exhibition preparation; participate in local and overseas exhibitions
- With knowledge and experience in handling the graphic design for printed advertisement, magazine, catalogues & posters, etc.
- Various other administrative tasks as defined by the Marketing Manager
- Degree / Diploma in Design or equivalent
- 2-year working experience in Design / garment industry is a MUST
- Conversant in PC application software including Illustrator, Photoshop and CorelDraw, etc.
- High graphic sense and able to develop many creative ideas from basic concept
- Self-motivated, can work independently as well as in a team and under pressure; willing to work overtime and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties please send detail resume with current and expected salary via Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#2658|