This is a full-time position with the Communications department. The Graphic Designer’s role will involve creating visual content for various channels (print, digital, web, social media and signage), maintaining brand guidelines to ensure consistent application across all channels and campuses, collaborate with other departments to develop creative solutions for church events and liaising with suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of graphic/ print support.
• Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
• Good foundation in design/digital design and branding.
• Fluent in both English and Cantonese
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
• Experience in stage design is desirable.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#4381|