1. Work closely and support with marketing team for promotion.
2. Involve in the creation of marketing materials from concept development, final artwork and output.
3. Design marketing materials, such as roll up banners, posters, leaflets, event background boards, catalogue, booklet, advertisements, packaging design, ads on social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, etc.
4. Assist in planning, developing and executing of marketing plans.
5. Assist in maintaining and implement digital marketing platforms: website, online forum, social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, etc.
6. Plan and execute online and offline marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness
7. Other ad-hoc tasks
1. Degree in Art, Graphic Design or related disciplines.
2. Good painting skill, innovative and excellent visual creativity.
3. Proficient in design software, especially Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator.
4. Team player who is self-motivated, creative, energetic, and result-oriented. Able to work independently and meet project timelines.
5. Familiar with photo shooting, video recording, multi-media will be an advantage.
6. Native in Cantonese and fair Putonghua and English.
7. Portfolio of work.
8. Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#3817|
Tomorrow Advancing Life (NYSE: TAL) is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close the core development goals of being technology-driven, talent-centered, and quality-focused. Since its establishment, TAL is committed to integrating technologies and the Internet into education, to deliver a better study experience for children.