- Assist preparation of detailed and construction drawings ;
- Sourcing and selection of materials for the preparation of photomontages / presentation materials for the use of newsletters, brochures, website, project video and publicity materials etc;
- Coordinate and liaise with sub-contractors, vendors and project team members to produce photomontages / presentation materials
- Produce physical models
- Diploma or higher certificate in Graphic Design or Interior Design or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in graphic design on large scale project experience;
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Aftereffect, 3D Max or other relevant graphic, rending and design tools.
Please apply by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with full resume, current/ expected salary and date available.
All personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.
|Job ref no.||CT3125029-01#0014|
Founded in 1980, China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC), incorporated in People's Republic of China with limited liability, is a subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Ltd (CCCC), incorporated in People's Republic of China with limited liability, one of the Global Fortune 500 companies. CHEC has been developing and operating the oversea business on behalf of CCCC. Currently, CHEC has more than 90 oversea branch offices or subsidiaries serving clients in over 100 countries around the world. Today, our 15,000 plus employees are undertaking 30 billion USD worth of projects globally.
CHEC is a leading provider of full services in Engineering-Procurement-Construction (EPC), Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), and Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) for both public and private sectors. Our diverse infrastructure portfolio includes marine engineering, dredging and reclamation, road and bridge, railway, airport, equipment assembly. The Company has abundant expertise and experiences in other industries as well, such as building, municipal works, environmental, hydraulic engineering, power plant and energy, and resource exploration. By virtue of its advantages in technique, equipment, marketing and manpower, CHEC is providing prestigious services globally and becoming a world-renowned brand in the field of engineering.
Since the inception, CHEC has committed to the core values of keen responsibility, quality return, and win-win cooperation. Motivated by the morale of inclusiveness, integrity, innovation and dedication, CHEC has delivered a series of landmark projects with international reputations. CHEC actively fulfills its enterprise responsibility with due diligence, helping develop the economy and communities around the countries and regions, sharing common interest and goals, and conducting the sustainable growth together with our partners.