Notey is a leading venture-funded technology company based in Hong Kong. We are looking for a passionate creative Graphic and mixed media designer to join our team in Hong Kong. Collaborate with product managers, developers, content strategists and marketing experts to visually communicate our brand and create engaging experiences through a variety of mediums including icon design, illustration, and video creation.
• Communicating our products and our brand through illustrations, tutorial videos, and digital marketing materials
• Developing custom concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• Designing varieties of materials of branding, event, and promotional materials
• Ideating, communicate, and refine new design proposals, graphics and layouts
• Support our Web Design & Enterprise teams with Website Design and Content
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Follow through project from concept development, artwork design and production independently and within tight timeline
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Proficient knowledge of video editing is a definite plus
• A strong appreciation and awareness of design language, brand development, and Enterprise needs such as accessibility
•Can work in a fast-paced development cycle and are able to adapt. Be passionate problem solvers, have great attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work.
•Be passionate about the project and eager to work in a challenging startup environment and strive to continuously learn, improve and work hard with the team. Be proactive and relentless in solving design challenges.
•Keep up to date with the latest news and trends in web design, front-end web technologies, and graphic design
•Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and effective written and verbal communication skills to promote your designs to stakeholders.
•Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
•At least 2 years working experience, prior startup or SaaS company experience is welcome
What will you get
•Work in the best coworking space in Causeway Bay in the heart of Hong Kong
•The rare opportunity to be part of building a global product that solves the Western-China digital divide
•Competitive Salary including medical and dental insurance
We’re always looking for talented, motivated and exceptional individuals to join us. If you’d love to be part of Notey and possess skills outside of the jobs listed above, please get in touch.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#7158|
Notey Labs is a leading venture-funded technology company based in Hong Kong. Our mission is to bridge the digital divide between China and the Western internet empowering businesses with tools to more fearlessly embrace a global web. Our products include Ultrasite - a global website builder that helps businesses build faster, multilingual, globally high-performance websites, and Chinafy - a virtually one-touch solution, that automates China Digital Marketing for Western companies. It’s the first of its kind. We work with brands both small and large, including global brands such as HSBC, SCMP and Swire Properties..