- High Diploma / Diploma in graphic design or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years solid experience in Toys Packaging Design and production, of which at least 3 years on supervision.
- Proficient using Macintosh platform, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Must have good knowledge of output, print production & structural designs on various toy categories.
- Creative mind with good concept thinking and presentation skill.
- Strong capabilities in product photography required.
- Proactive, strong sense of duty, able to handle multiple projects independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong English skills required.
- Immediately available is preferred.
- Candidates without Toys experience will not be considered
- To lead a small team of graphic designers.
- Graphics, packaging, color proofing, press check, and monitor print production
- Create die-lines and layout files for mock-ups and production
- Manage artwork documents, specification and maintain file system
- Blister design & specification.
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary, present salary and available date by clicking "Apply Now" or email to " [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] " for interview.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.