• Report to the Group Financial Controller
• Monthly review of financial information submitted by group entities
• Ensure timely completion of the monthly group consolidation process and timely preparation of the monthly reports
• Liaise with external group auditors to oversee and coordinate the group annual audit
• Ensure consistent financial and management reporting format and standard practice within the whole group through properly documented guidelines & group accounting policies
• Work with internal teams and external tax advisors for group's tax planning
• Outlining transfer pricing guidelines for adherence by various business finance teams and monitor the compliance of the group's tax planning and transfer pricing guidelines
• Assist CFO & Financial Controller in the preparation of presentation material for the purpose of regular board meeting
• Assist the preparation of ad hoc group analysis reports for board of directors
• Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
• 3+ years of relevant experience in commercial finance and accounting, including 2+ years in consolidation and group reporting.
• Big-4 audit background is an advantage
• Excellent problem solving & analytical skills, combined with sound business judgment and confident in communicating effectively with business partners.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, organised, strategically business-focused.
• Fast learner, keep abreast of latest development in accounting field
• Fluency in English.
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary, availability and quote with the job reference number by clicking Apply Now. You may visit our website at www.angloeastern.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.
|Job ref no.||HRD/CT/2019-0005 (CT3116727-01#0109)|
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position: