Preparation of accounts
- Lead to improve month and year-end processes to hit tight deadlines set by the Board;
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Group’s accounting records and financial systems;
- Responsible for the Group consolidation process of the monthly and yearly financial statements;
- Play a full part in providing relevant and timely financial information to the Board to enable a balanced and objective assessment of the Group’s strategy and objectives.
Budgets and forecasts
- Formulate financial targets, budgets and business plans in accordance with the strategy determined by the Board.
Financial management and controls
- Effectively manage the working capital components of the Group with specific attention to stock, debtors and cash balances;
- Actively manage the overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings;
- Review and update, in line with good practice, the Group’s internal control environment and produce a Controls and Procedures manual for review and adoption by management;
- Play an active role in assisting management in the risk assessment process and embedding a risk management culture throughout the organization.
- Support CFO in the development and execution of the Group’s taxation strategy;
- Ensure returns for Corporation tax, VAT and other relevant taxes are submitted, payments made on time and all relevant regulations are complied with.
- Effectively manage, motivate and develop the Finance Department;
- Give direction and leadership towards the achievement of each division’s strategy and its annual goals and objectives;
- Liaise with different departments to ensure the Finance Department is properly supporting the needs of the operating businesses.
- Directly report to CFO;
- Overview and manage finance and accounting teams at various offices in Hong Kong, PRC and Europe;
- Manage relationships with auditors, tax advisers, brokers, bankers and other parties as directed by CFO;
- Ensure CFO is kept informed of industry developments which are relevant to the operation of an efficient finance function;
- Carry out any further tasks for which your qualifications and experience are suited as directed by the Group.
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance/ Business with CPA qualification;
- At least 15 years of experience in both big 4 CPA firms and commercial environment, with at least 7 years in managerial positions;
- Experience gained from sizable manufacturing company is preferable;
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities;
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and problem solving skills, strong business acumen;
- Experience with Oracle and other similar ERP system would be an advantage;
- Occasional travel will be required.
Interested candidates, please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#7650|
|Require to Travel||
Thunder Power Group (tpev.com) is a fast growing company focuses on developing, manufacturing and distributing own branded electric vehicle. Headquartered in Hong Kong with strong presence in China, Taiwan (Listed Code: 4529) and Europe. Thunder Power aims to become one of the global leaders in electric vehicle industry empowered by outstanding European-based R&D capability and a wide portfolio of cutting-edge EV related technology and patents. In June 2016, Thunder Power and Ganzhou, China provincial fund formed a joint-venture of total investment of RMB 6 billion for the manufacturing facility in Ganzhou. The construction of the facility has started in September 2016. Thunder Power presented consecutively at both 2015 and 2017 Frankfurt IAA Autoshow with new EV models. Thunder Power sedans will be produced initially in Ganzhou and thereafter in Europe. To cope with our dynamic expansion, we invite high caliber, entrepreneurial-minded and visionary talent to join us for the following position: