- Define workflow and standard, oversee daily operations and technical projects in alignment with business priorities
- Lead technical projects in terms of budgeting, feasibility study, requirement analysis, spec preparation, UAT and implementation
- Work closely with Finance team for ensuring data accuracy of ERP
- Act as a key liaison point with external vendors on various integration and enhancement projects
- Equipments procurement in cost efficient manner
- Conduct internal trainings on a periodic basis
- Tertiary educated, with a majoring in Computer Science or Information Technology
- A minimum 3 years' relevant experience which gained from sizable organizations as a managerial role
- Highly analytical and articulate, and proven achievement on project management
- Selfinitiaive, committed, and good interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel regularly to PRC and occasionally to other Asia countries
Interested candidates, please forward your updated resume or contact +852 3428 5272 for further details
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#2566|
Ascendant Consultants is a newly established executive search firm with a specialization in middle to senior corporate function appointments across industries in Hong Kong and Mainland PRC. We engage quality talents and clients' credence built from steadiness result driven deliverable.