- Handle all reservations enquiries, room reservation requests and confirmation
- Maintain an up-to-date room reservations system for the hotel
- To provide good customer service
- Form 5 or above with at least one year relevant experience
- Proactive, responsible, pleasant, patient & good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Good communication skills with proficiency in MS Office applications and PMS Fidelio Opera system is an advantage
- Shift duty is required
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. Please send your resume and salary expectation to:
Human Resources & Administration Department
33 Hennessy Road
|Job ref no.||GRRA/EHH/042018 (CT3113100-01#0154)|
Asia Standard Hotel Group Ltd owns and operates deluxe hotels under the "Empire" branding. The Group owns four hotels in Hong Kong and one in Vancouver, Canada, which are all conveniently located in shopping districts and close to business convention centres. In addition to hotel operations, the Group also operates a travel agency in Hong Kong.
Your Career Empowered, Enriched and Ensured
The hotel group is evolving with times and trends of global customers’ travel needs and expectations and we are always looking for the right talents. At the Empire Hotels, you will be Empowered to be able to fully utilize your skills. Your specialized experience will be Enriched by organized, regular on-the-job trainings, and your professional development and career expressway can be Ensured.
Explore the exciting opportunities on offer at the Empire Hotels Group and be a part of our dedicated and professional teams.