Join Us as we grow!!! To be MDRT !!!
The AIA Group is a leading life insurance organization in Asia Pacific that traces its roots in the region back more than 90 years. It provides individuals and businesses with products and services in investment management, retirement management, saving management and risk management. Through an extensive network of more than 320,000 agents and approximately 23,500 employees across 15 geographical markets, the AIA Group serves the holders of over 23 million in-force policies in the region.
The AIA Group has branch offices, subsidiaries and affiliates located in jurisdictions including Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
AIA Group Limited is listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the
stock code ‘1299’.
"One Company • Every Dream" - The series of micro movie raise out the theme of positive life changes from working in AIA.
Episode 1: youtu.be/4YiDc_hgA9w
Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do2Zqs8nTEQ
JOIN AIA is the Road to MDRT
We are a team of young and energetic professionals with strong focus on Mainland Market. We worked in different industries before joining AIA, including investment bank, hedge fund, marketing, consulting, accounting, real estate etc. Half of our team members are from different provinces of mainland.
What We Can Offer
• Guaranteed monthly income, up to HK$50,000 WITHOUT ANY SALE TARGET
• Client list could be provided in the first year
• Guidance to develop your own client base
• One year fast-track promotion program to Senior Manager / Assistant Unit Manager
• Flexible working hour and location. You are free to stay in China if necessary
• Well-structured and comprehensive training programs
• Overseas trips and convention
• Coaching by a team of industry renowned and well recognized mentors
• Sponsorship to gain Professional Destinations (CFA, MBA, CFP, etc)
• To provide comprehensive wealth management and tailor-made investment advice to individual and corporate clients in order to assist them on achieving their financial objectives.
• To provide support in financial activities and events
• To conduct regular investment portfolio review to enhance client relationship
• To maintain our professional advisory image
• Degree holder in all discipline (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
• Mature, self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in banking industry or background in mainland will be an advantage
• IANG holders and new immigrants are preferable
Please apply with resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only.)