• Provide efficient and courteous service at the Front Desk and handle guests’ enquiries
• Perform check-in and check-out procedures for hotel guests
• Handle confidential information including guests’ records with a high degree of integrity
• Tertiary education in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
• Able to work independently and handle shift duties
• Good command of spoken English and Putonghua
• Solid knowledge in Opera and computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point
• Fresh graduate with internship experience will also be considered
Please email full resume and present/expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to (852) 2113-0089. For any enquiry, please do not hesitate to call (852) 2113-3155.
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment and selection.