- Assist guests to check-in and check-out with professional manner
- Provide information to guests’ enquiries
- Form 5 or above
- 1-2 years relevant hotel experience is preferred
- Shift working hours
- Pleasant personality, good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Computer knowledge in MS Office, and Opera system
- Immediate availabe preferred
- HK$20,000 per month
- 3 days off per 2 weeks
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume and present/expected salary to:
Human Resources & Administration Department
33 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, HK
Email : [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax to (852) 3692 2127
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment and selection.
|Job ref no.||GRO/EHK/042018 (CT3113100-01#0127)|
Asia Standard Hotel Group Ltd owns and operates deluxe hotels under the "Empire" branding. The Group owns four hotels in Hong Kong and one in Vancouver, Canada, which are all conveniently located in shopping districts and close to business convention centres. In addition to hotel operations, the Group also operates a travel agency in Hong Kong.
Your Career Empowered, Enriched and Ensured
The hotel group is evolving with times and trends of global customers’ travel needs and expectations and we are always looking for the right talents. At the Empire Hotels, you will be Empowered to be able to fully utilize your skills. Your specialized experience will be Enriched by organized, regular on-the-job trainings, and your professional development and career expressway can be Ensured.
Explore the exciting opportunities on offer at the Empire Hotels Group and be a part of our dedicated and professional teams.