- Provides information regarding the company’s facilities & services.
- Provides the customer services such as check in/out , wake-up calls to guest.
- Answer enquiry from guest
- Ensures to always be informed of VIP in-house and daily functions.
- Exchanges money for guests in accordance with the hotel’s foreign exchange policy & procedure.
- Preparations for the night audit.
- Knows role and action to take in case of emergency.
- Coordinates with Housekeeping concerning room status and others.
- Acts as concierge to arrange the transportation , manage the luggage and provide the information of entertainment.
- Carries out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Diploma holder in Hospitality / Hotel Management, or equivalent in related disciplines.
- At least 1-2 year relevent experience is an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and focused on delivering quality customer experiences and services.
- Good command of communication skill
- A good team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willing to work on shift is a MUST
- Fresh graduates or candidates with passion in hotel industry will also be considered
We offer attractive salary package, fringe benefit including 5-day week, annual leave, birthday leave, medical, dental and career path to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by e-mail ([via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]) to us.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
A great night's sleep, a power shower and a breakfast to grab on the go - that's what gives our guests a kick start into the day. And that's why they love OZO!
Just 100 meters from Pacific Place 3, OZO will offer 251 cozy rooms for our guests in a lively location convenient for work and play.
The freedom to be yourself, the flexibility to tackle any task and simply happy to serve - that's where our team is different. And that's why you'll love OZO!
We invite you to be part of the OZO team!
Do you focus on quality and service with a simple approach to make things easier for team members and guests? Can you build successful promotions and business from anticipating the guest’s needs? Come and join us to be part of OZO family.