• Performs check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered accurately into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation
• Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures
• Handling guest enquires
• Diploma or above in hospitality management or related disciplines
• 1 year relevant experience
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
• Knowledge of Opera PMS is preferred
• Detail oriented, independent and able to handle challenges
We offer attractive remuneration package, competitive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detail resume with current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
For any enquiry, please do not hesitate to call 852-39958899 (Me. Doo)
|Job ref no.||CT3114315-01#0018|
|Require to Travel||
Conveniently and centrally located in the heart of Hong Kong Island is a contemporary modern hotel. It is just 3 minutes' walk from Mass Transit Railway (MTR) station. The hotel equips with 66 chic and trendy guestrooms and suite with uniquely striking décor, offering a smoke-free environment, and comfort to discerning tech-savvy business travellers.
We now invite high caliber candidate for the following position: