• Manage all activities in the night shift relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, and supervise cashiering activities, and handling complaints according to established procedures
• Vocational certificate or Diploma holder in hospitality management or related field
• Minimum 3 year of working experience in Front Office operations or guest services
• Knowledge in OPERA Property Management System is preferred
• Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself.
And because the Holiday Inn Express brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Email your resume to the hotel directly at email@example.com. Find out more about joining us by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk.
You can connect online network with us as below:
Facebook: @ 洲際酒店集團菁英會
LinkedIn: @ InterContinental Hotels Group
Come and join us and Stay Real!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose.