Guest Service Agent
• Provide the best service to the guests and ensures smooth and efficient work in Front Desk
• Ensure Front Desk operations is in accordance with policy and procedures as set by management
• Perform any duties assigned by supervisors
• Diploma holder in Hospitality, Tourism Management or related disciplines
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Proficient in spoken Cantonese, Putonghua and English
• Cheerful, pleasant and supportive personality
• Fresh Graduate will also be considered.
In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room To Be Yourself.
And because the Holiday Inn Express brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Email your full resume with current and expected salary and date of availability to hotel direct hr. firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking “Apply Now’’ to get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and your individual skills to IHG.
You can connect online network with us as below:
LinkedIn: @ InterContinental Hotels Group
Come and join us and Stay Real!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose.