You'll fit right in if:
- you can assist front office manager to train and coach the team to deliver the highest standards
- you always make guests feel right at home
- you greet loyal customers and penta fans with a warm handshake every time
- 360° vision comes naturally, and so does staying cool under pressure
- you'll be a familiar face around the hotel, remembering guests’ names
- well written communications are zero problem for you.
You like people, and people like you. You’re at home in the front office but equally comfortable in the F&B department. You’re a natural leader, never shy about voicing your opinion. You have the respect of your team, the kind of person who finds solutions that work for everybody.
If you have a minimum of six years' experience in hotel front office operations, with at least two years at supervisory level; if you completed a bachelor's degree in hotel management or equivalent; if you have good interpersonal, communication, problem solving, training and coaching skills; if you're proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin; if you like 5-day work week, enjoy wearing jeans to work and eat pressure for breakfast.
Is this you? Then you’re the right person for penta!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us on 3112 8230 with your cover letter and CV specifying your job title, present and expected salary.
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon is an equal opportunity employer.
We will contact qualified applicants within six weeks. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon
19 Luk Hop Street, San Po Kong,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3112 8232
Fax: +852 3112 8230