• Degree / Diploma holder in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline
• 5 years relevant experience with at least 2 year in similar capacity
• Mature, service-oriented and well-organized
• To provide overnight shift supervision in Front Office
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and supervisory skills
• Good command of spoken & written English, Chinese
Please state clearly your position of interest and apply in confidence with your resume stating your current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Road, Tokwawan, Kowloon, Hong Kong or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s) within Harbour Plaza Hotels & Resorts. Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
A member of Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts
|Job ref no.||CT3117562-01#0237|
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
Award winning Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees is located at Tokwawan near the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal with 704 guestroom and suite hotel features an optical illusion lobby creating buzz locally as well all across the globe. Its’ stunning Café 8 Degrees is also favourite to many popular local newspapers and magazines. We now invite seasoned hoteliers to join our team as: