Our what now? Well, as Guest Services Officer you're our first point of contact for visiting guests, right in the heart of it all, the pentalounge. That's quite a big deal in pentaland. You'll be the one who meets and greets, and helps to make sure guests have a memorable stay for all the right reasons.
• Guests will instantly feel at home - thanks to you
• You'll give them great tips on what to do in the city
• You'll mix legendary cocktails and serve them refreshments and snacks
• You'll be a familiar face around the hotel, remembering guests' names
• They'll remember you because you'll be the one who says goodbye, until next time!
In a nutshell, you'll make everything run smoothly for our guests. For our part, we promise that you'll be never bored. You'll be learning new things every day and you'll be having fun while you do it. You’ll like 5-day work week, enjoy wearing jeans to work and eat pressure like breakfast.
Ready to join penta?
If you’ve completed a training course in hotel management, if you’re a flexible team player, if you’re solid and professional, then we want you!
Is this you? Then you‘re the right person for penta!
Please email us at email@example.com or fax us on 3112 8230 with your cover letter and CV specifying your job title, present and expected salary.
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon is an equal opportunity employer.
We will contact qualified applicants within six weeks. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon
19 Luk Hop Street, San Po Kong,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3112 8239
Fax: +852 3112 8230