• Observe guest preference and habits, anticipate their needs by providing unparalleled hospitality
• Review arrivals and departures for accuracy and completeness, prepare daily operation reports and review butler checklist
• Take care of all VIP guests and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfill guest needs and requests.
• Update the guest preference, feedback and comments on to the guest profile section
• Maintain intimate relationship with guests, respond to enquiries and complaints, provide butler services to the guests and etc
• Complete any ad-hoc tasks which assigned by superior and manager
• Well manage front office counter and guest related area
• Minimum 1 year working experience in hospitality industry. Fresh graduate is also welcome.
• Independent & confident to work under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good team player with excellent communication skills in both English & Chinese
• Additional language would be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of your application. Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
|Job ref no.||CT3125101-01#0003|
We are a group of companies specialize in providing value-enhancing insights and strategic advice to our clients with regards to premium lifestyle experience built within the development of real estate complex like Shopping Arcade, Hotel, Resorts, Entertainment Center, Food & Beverage Facilities and Restaurants. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidate to fill in the following post.
To understand more please visit: www.lifestylefed.com