You will be working for a 298-room hotel, which is only a 3-minute walk from Tuen Mun MTR station. We would like you to join us as one of our Penta team members.
Our what now? Well, as Guest Services Officer, you're our first point of contact for visiting guests, right in the heart of it all, the Pentalounge. That's quite a big deal in Pentaland. You'll be the one who meets and greets, and helps to make sure guests have a memorable stay for all the right reasons.
- Guests will instantly feel at home - thanks to you
- You'll give them great tips on what to do in the city
- You'll mix legendary cocktails and serve them refreshments and snacks
- You'll be a familiar face around the hotel, remembering guests' name
- They'll remember you because you'll be the one who says goodbye, until next time!
In a nutshell, you'll make everything run smoothly for our guests. For our part, we promise that you'll be never bored. You'll be learning new things every day and you'll be having fun while you do it.
Ready to join Penta?
If you’ve completed a training course in hotel management; if you’re a flexible team player, energetic, creative and versatile; if you are proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin; if you enjoy wearing jeans to work and eat pressure for breakfast, then we want you at Penta!