Guest Service Supervisor
• Responsible for directing and supervising Guest Services Agent to provide the best service to the
guests and ensures smooth and efficient work in Front Desk
• Ensure Front Desk operations is in accordance with policy and procedures as set by management
• Review with Guest Services Agent after task completion, brief special requests, and room arrangement in shift briefing
• Conduct and implement training for Guest Services Agent
• Discuss and evaluate Front Desk staff performances, existing problems, and areas of improvements
• Perform any duties assigned by supervisors
• Diploma holder in Hospitality, Tourism Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 2-3 years related working experience
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Proficient in spoken Cantonese, Putonghua, and English
• Cheerful, pleasant and supportive personality
In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room To Be Yourself.
And because the Holiday Inn Express brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Email your full resume with current and expected salary and date of availability to hotel direct hr. email@example.com or by clicking “Apply Now’’ to get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and your individual skills to IHG.
You can connect online network with us as below:
LinkedIn: @ InterContinental Hotels Group
Come and join us and Stay Real!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose.