Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organizations for a variety of functions.
- Handle general enquiries from Members about the services and programmes provided (e.g. personal fitness training, group exercise classes, dietitian counselling, gym facility booking); provide and explain relevant information to callers.
- Book Members and guest who show interest in our services onto the gym equipment and/or classes in accordance with established procedures.
- Take membership information and payment data from clients.
- Serves clients by greeting, welcoming, and/or directing them appropriately when they arrive in the Gym; greet them upon their departure.
- Engage with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the Gym services.
- Refer clients to Personal Training Supervisor / Group Exercise Supervisor and/or Fitness Consultant for upselling programmes / packages.
- Maintain a clean and tidy reception area at all times; monitor inventory relevant to the area.
- Demonstrate a high grooming standard and be amiable at all times.
- Answer phone calls and/or direct calls to the appropriate parties; take and relay messages as required.
- Schedule personal training / group exercise class / fitness assessment / orientation appointments.
- Monitor and maintain Gym office equipment and supplies.
- Provide excellent customer services according to the Club’s standards; address questions and complaints from Members and the public promptly in a professional manner.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support; prepare correspondence and administer documentation; coordinate departmental meetings and functions.
- Meet the customer service KPIs set by the management, including but is not limited to achieving Members’ satisfaction ratings.
- Work with the supervisors to recommend business and marketing strategies and programmes related to fitness that aim to promote and expand our services.
- Maintain good teamwork relationship with all Gym personnel and help out others as needed.
- Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by supervisor.
You should have:
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a customer service setting.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Cantonese is preferred, and proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.