• Report to Head of Audit and supervise subordinates for ensuring timely completion of audit assignments
• Assist in annual audit planning and updating of audit manual
• Hands-on participation in various internal audit engagements with tight schedule
• Follow up the progress of agreed remedial implementation measures taken by respective departments
• Participate in ad hoc assignments as assigned
• Degree holder and/or relevant professional qualification
• Minimum 5 years' experience in internal audit / internal control / operational risk management
• Sound knowledge of banking services including deposit-taking, remittance, credit and loans, trade finance, treasury, settlement operations and the respective governing regulatory requirements
• Able to work independently with less supervision
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with people of different levels
• Excellent English reporting is a MUST
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please apply with FULL resume, stating current / expected salary and availability to Human Resources, Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd., Bangkok Bank Building, 28 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used solely for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies which are available on request.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
|Job ref no.||AU-02/37/240-CT (CT3115906-01#0037)|
Established in 1944, we are one of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia. Bangkok Bank is Thailand’s market leader in corporate and SME banking and has the country’s largest retail customer base. The Bank’s overseas branch network spans in Cambodia, Cayman Islands, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam, including two wholly-owned subsidiaries, Bangkok Bank Berhad (BBB) and Bangkok Bank (China) Company Limited (BBC).
Our Hong Kong Branch is now looking for high caliber candidates to apply for this position: